Friday, January 30, 2009

My 1st Mid Term Break...H0liday is Holiday..yeah!!...


I felt so excited to go back my h0metown is JB to meet all the people that I miss so much (my parents and all my friends)..If can I want go on the 23rd Jan but I have to postpone to the next day that 24th of Jan because I had to settle down my applying for PTPTN loan..I woke up early on that day at 6 a.m.I got the number in humdred something so I have to wait for my turn untill at the evening before going back to JB..My bus at 6p.m..so that I have to rushed with my friends because we are running out of time..and reached at JB at 8.30 p.m..

What I did from 25th Jan to 31st Jan(today)???

From the 1st day I reached JB,I juz chatting with my parents and with my younger sister because we got a lot of story that can we share together..My parents asked me that my face looks so pale like I'm not in a good of take care of myself..huhu..so I have been lectured by my parents they also scold me and they gave me the suplemen that I have to take everyday..For the next day,I juz hang out with my friends..we got a lot of story that we share because we have a long time that we n0t meet before I'm go to UiTM Segamat..so I very miss muchy2 much them..hehe..we spent time together anh have a chit-chat and go to singing at Angsana and Danga and take a fresh air there and also playing that have a some fun-fair there..

After that,I spent my time for looking information my assigment for CTU and make a summary that En.Malik gave to our class..I go to cc near with my house and make assigment there from 2 p.m. untill 4.30 p.m after that I juz go back at my home and take some rest and at the same time I have a some tea to drink and have a messaging with my friends and talked to them that I want to see them(today) befoere I go back to UiTM Segamat tomorrow..and I will miss them so dump!!...so that all for what I did during my 1st mid term break...hehe.. =)






4 comments:

  1. good. u finished doing my assignment!

    thats the same feeling when i was in my 1st semester... u'll get used to it after some times ok =)

    just enjoy ur stay here @ hutan simpan segamat ok! + make sure u do all ur best for ur diploma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. /**
    * Title: Chapter 4, "Methods"
    * Description: Examples for Chapter 4
    * Copyright: Copyright (c) 2000
    * Company: Armstrong Atlantic State University
    * @author Y. Daniel Liang
    * @version 1.0
    */

    // TestMethodOverloading.java: Demonstrate method overloading

    public class TestMethodOverloading
    {
    /**Main method*/
    public static void main(String[] args)
    {
    // Invoke the max method with int parameters
    System.out.println("The maximum between 3 and 4 is "
    + max(3, 4));

    // Invoke the max method with the double parameters
    System.out.println("The maximum between 3.0 and 5.4 is "
    + max(3.0, 5.4));

    // Invoke the max method with three double parameters
    System.out.println("The maximum between 3.0, 5.4, and 10.14 is "
    + max(3.0, 5.4, 10.14));
    }

    /**Find the max between two int values*/
    static int max(int num1, int num2)
    {
    if (num1 > num2)
    return num1;
    else
    return num2;
    }

    /**Find the max between two double values*/
    static double max(double num1, double num2)
    {
    if (num1 > num2)
    return num1;
    else
    return num2;
    }

    /**Find the max among three double values*/
    static double max(double num1, double num2, double num3)
    {
    return max(max(num1, num2), num3);
    }
    }

    ReplyDelete
  3. acot: hehe..mls r aq nk update.. ;))

    ReplyDelete